about YCC


Freshmen Admission

  • - High school graduate
    Applicant with high school diploma or its equivalent

Transfer applicants (Transfer to 2nd year transfer)

2nd year transfer

  • - Students who have finished more than a year of study at a foreign four-year university should have obtained one quarter or more of the minimum scores for obtaining a degree.
  • - Students who graduated from community college should be holders of an associate degree
Admission Inquiries [TEL] 053-940-5500 / [FAX] 053-940-5504 / [E-mail] ycc@yjc.ac.kr